.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BLOG - ER Ramachandran

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weekly Warbler


Anna Hazare : Hot and cold blasts! Sizzles between Anshan in Jantar
Mantar and pleas to Sonia Gandhi.

Amitabh Bachhan : Says Melody has gone from Hindi film music. True;
That is from the day he sang Rang Barse..!


BJP : On mission ‘Mass suicide’ a la Jonestown 1978

Boxing, Yeddy vs. HDK: Even Gods will run to save themselves from the
Karnataka Jokers!

Digvijay Singh: Foot, always –in –mouth Syndrome!

Lata & Sachin: No retirement plans! Only Belt out more runs, songs…..

Lalit Modi: Cricket fireworks from Exile!

Mayawathi: on ‘one Rape a day’ spree in UP……..

Rahul Gandhi: Like Hamlet - ‘To take the hot seat’ or ‘not’; Let
P.M. warm the seat for some more time…

Sonia Gandhi: Double checked locks are ok in Zug, Switzerland!


***
Daily Corruption capsule: Tihar Jail to open Corruption Wing Ward!


Movie of the week:
For Yeddyurappa and HDK: ‘Hum Sab Chhor Hain’.

Song of the week:
For Birthday Boy Rahul Gandhi: ‘Mera Number kab Ayega?’



……….
Till next Week

ERR

4 Comments:

  • Hi everyone. I'm exited to have become a member of this forum and am looking forward to contributing.

    My interests are wide and varied but I guess my real passion is for music. I love a wide variety such as
    Faithless, The Smiths, Enigma, The Cure & The Mission.

    I'm always on the lookout for new places to download new music and the best place I have come across is
    [url=http://www.iomoio.com/index.php?pid=3140]Iomoio[/url]. Their music is only 15 cents a track so you can save a real fortune. And it's legal!

    Anyway, looking to make more posts soon.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to show my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They offer professional and fast support and they also offer some [url=http://adf.ly/213105/thankyou-hostgator ]HostGator coupons[/url].

    I appreciate Hostgator hosting, you will too.

    http://www.cs3.ssru.ac.th/project_edocument/e-doc/webboard/index.php?action=profile;u=21858

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

  • Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Gift to Chennai

    By Blogger Victoryperfect, at 2:28 AM  

  • Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb

    24 hour locksmiths * locksmith washington dc

    By Blogger Just Friends, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home